AALL members are warmly invited to join us at this year's AGM online.
Date: Thursday 18 November, 2021 (Day 2 of the AALL conference)
Time: 2.30pm WA, 4pm NT, 4.30pm QLD, 5pm SA, 5.30pm ACT, NSW, TAS and VIC (or find the time in your location). This meeting will run for 40 minutes.
Location: Online via Zoom (check the link in your AGM meeting invitation from AALL President 2020-2021, Siri Barrett-Lennard)
- AALL past, present and future
- Voting matters
- Any other business
Check out the links to reports and budget documents below, and the AALL AGM minutes 2020
- President’s report – Get a behind-the-scenes look at the AALL executive, including achievements, membership trends, finance and Executive teams (incoming and completing).
- State, territory and national reports – Discover how AALL representatives and members have been enhancing their practice across Australia. Want to get involved? Find out who to contact in your local area.
- JALL report – Learn how the Journal of Academic Language and Learning has contributed to research and professional practice this year. Want to publish or to peer review? See how you can contribute.
- Grants report – Get the scoop on 2020 projects, find out what’s been funded in 2021 and learn about competitive grants available in 2022.
- Treasurer’s report – See what AALL funds supported this year. Learn about our decisions to help members.